Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Old Opera Houses

Old Opera House.jpg
In 1835, William Young and his brother Isaac Smoot, a contractor, bought a lot on what is today the corner of Fourth and Main Streets in Tuscumbia for the purpose of opening a carriage factory. They constructed a large red brick building with a porch…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2