Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Commerce

Franklin_Yarbrough_Jr_Store_Beulah_Alabama.JPG
Franklin Yarborough, Jr. Store was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 29, 1989.

Samuel Gideon Flanagan opened a sawmill in the community of Pleasant Hill in 1904. The sawmill operated as S.G. Flanagan Lumber until 1940, when it became more of a retail lumberyard. In 1960, the company was eventually incorporated as Flanagan…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2