Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Commerce

Samuel Gideon Flanagan opened a sawmill in the community of Pleasant Hill in 1904. The sawmill operated as S.G. Flanagan Lumber until 1940, when it became more of a retail lumberyard. In 1960, the company was eventually incorporated as Flanagan…

Franklin Yarborough, Jr. Store was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 29, 1989.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2