Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: William F. Slaton

William F Slaton.jpg
In 1857, this institution opened on the corner of what is now Tichenor Avenue and North Gay Street. Slaton’s Academy functioned as a preparatory school for young men pursuing admission to East Alabama Male College. William F. Slaton, a local…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2