Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Military Fortification

23042r.jpg
Constructed by the Union Army in the summer of 1862 and expanded in 1864, using soldiers and freed slaves, Ft. Harker was built on a broad hill a quarter-mile east of town. It overlooked Crow Creek and was well within firing range of Stevenson’s…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2