Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Auburn University Chapel

The Chapel
Founded as the Auburn Presbyterian Church in 1851, “the Chapel” was built by local slaves belonging to one of Auburn’s first residents, Edwin Reese. Like Langdon Hall and Old Main Hall, it served as a makeshift hospital from July 1864 through…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2