376 Gunter Avenue
Downtown Guntersville; Marshall County Alabama
This two story masonry commercial building was constructed in 1940. It has a flat roof concealed by a flat parapet at the facade. The modern aluminum storefront system with pent awning was added in 1975. A distinguishing feature of this building is the two over-sized arched openings that each contain double one-over-one windows.
Alabama Historical Commission, David B. Schneider
Alabama Cultural Resource Survey
National Register of Historic Places