Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Langdon Hall

Farmers Week 1929
Originally built as the Auburn Masonic Female College chapel in 1846, the building that became known as Langdon Hall stood on the corner of Gay and Magnolia Street near the current site of Auburn Bank. As the oldest building in Auburn, it served as…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2